Rather than calling your car “the truck” or anything similar, it would be nice to give it a name. This way you can address your vehicle with love and respect while emphasizing the fact that it is not just a hunk of metal that gets you from A to B.
So, here are some suggestions:
Funny car names
1. My Other Car is a Ferrari: A name that’ll probably amuse anyone.
2. The Fire Starter: This could be a great name for either a red car or for any fire-themed vehicle.
3. Rattle and Roll: A truck with wheels (of course) is perfect for this moniker.
4. The Big Dummy: This could be a good name for a big, hulking heavy-duty truck with four-wheel drive.
5. Gas Guzzler: A truck that hauls freight might also fit this description depending on the type of cargo it transports, or it can even apply to any vehicle that gets poor gas mileage.
6. Slower than a Snail: This is an example of a car name that can be applied to any type of car, even if it is not the slowest one out there.
7. The Turtle: If you had a turtle for a pet and want to immortalize it with your new vehicle then this might be the right name for it.
8. The Nothing Special: This is the perfect name for a car that does not stand out in terms of appearance or performance. However, this moniker could also apply to any vehicle that may be considered ‘average’ all around.
9. Big Blue: This might work well if you have a blue car.
10. The Mover: This could be the name of any vehicle that gets you from Point A to Point B.
11. The Little Ugly Car: This would probably work best for an economy car with low resale value, but it may also fit the description of a vehicle made by one of the smaller manufacturers.
12. The Blah Car: This is another moniker that can be applied to any car depending on its owner’s opinion and whether or not they consider it lackluster compared to other cars on the road.
13. The Track Racer: A sports car with high-performance tires would fit this description.
14. The Fire Truck: This name can be used for a car that is red or one that has a hose-like appearance to it such as an older model Ford Bronco.
15. The Gadget Car: A vehicle with fancy gadgets may also fit the bill for this moniker depending on what features it might have, but it can also be applied to a vehicle that is overly high-tech and futuristic.
16. The School Bus: This could apply to any type of vehicle that is used to transport someone.
17. The Pimpin’ Car: If you want to go flashy and stylish with your car, this might be the right name for it.
18. The Taxi: This could apply to any type of vehicle that you regularly use to drive some of your friends or family members in.
19. The Tin Can: This would work for any car, especially if its owner is not particularly fond of it.
20. The Mean Machine: An intimidating-looking car (or truck) is perfect for this name.
21. The Old Faithful: This moniker refers to any car that has served its owner faithfully for a long time.
22. The Little Red Wagon: A red wagon is a perfect way to describe this type of vehicle, but this name can also be applied to any small-sized truck or even a compact car.
23. The Little Muddy Pig: A pink or red sports car would fit this moniker best, a car that looks like she could have just crawled out of the mud after being stuck in a rainstorm.
24. The Old School: This would be perfect for an older car that has been around forever and is still loved by its owner despite everyone else calling it ‘junk.’
25. The Green Monster: This name suits a green car.
26. The Reliable Ride: If you can count on your car to always get you where you need to go, then this would be the perfect name for it.
27. The Monster Truck: This moniker could work for any truck and not just one that is monster-sized, but it also works for any sports car with oversized tires.
28. The Eyecatcher: This term would be perfect for a flashy vehicle no matter what it looks like, but it can also apply to cars that have bright colors or eye-catching accessories.
29. The Little Boat: A VW Beetle might work well for this moniker, but any type of car that somehow looks like a boat could fit this description.
30. The Black Beauty: This works best for any type of vehicle with a sleek dark exterior.
31. The Little Red Tornado: A red sports car would work perfectly for this, but it can also refer to any vehicle that whips up a lot of dust when it rides by.
32. The Rose Carriage: A classic vehicle with a beautiful red exterior would make the perfect platform for this nickname.
33. The Ice-Cream Truck: This moniker can be used for any type of vehicle that looks like an ice-cream truck and it is best used for a car that has a bright, sunny exterior color such as yellow or orange.
34. The Rebel: This nickname would work for any car driven by someone who doesn’t like to follow the rules and it can also apply to a vehicle with an unusual exterior color such as teal or pink.
35. Little Miss Muffet: This name works well for any car that is little and round, but it can also be used for a compact car or even a motorcycle if that’s all you’ve got.
36. The Grey Ghost: This would be perfect for any type of car that is grey in color, although it can also refer to a motorcycle driven by someone who might resemble the ‘Ghost Rider’ from the movies or comics.
37. The Black Beauty: This moniker works best for vehicles with sleek dark exteriors.
38. The Red Racer: A red sports car would make the perfect ‘red racer,’ but this moniker can also refer to any type of vehicle that moves at a very fast pace no matter what color it is.
39. The Black Pearl: This works best for an old car with a black exterior that has been polished to a shine.
40. The Little Blue Pill: This would work best for a small car with an exterior color of blue.
41. The Furry Little Friend: A VW Beetle might fit this description best.
42. The Burly Brown Ox: Any shade of brown would work great for a sturdier sports car.
43. The Strawberry Bomber: This nickname would work best for a cute little sports car that is bright red in color.
44. The Little Pink Poodle: A pink sports car would work the best for this moniker, but it can also be used to describe any car that is little and round.
45. The Elf: This would work best for a tiny sports car with an exterior color of red.
46. The Little White Dove: A white sports car would work the best for this name.
47. The Ice Breaker: This name would work well for a bright yellow or orange car that is big and bulky.
48. The Blueberry Bomber: A blue sports car would work best for this moniker if it’s sleek and fast looking, but it can also be used to refer to any vehicle with a rough exterior color such as gray or black.
49. The Cream-Colored Beast: This moniker would work best for a car that is any color from white to cream.
50. The Orange Crush: This nickname would work best for a bright orange sports car that looks like it could explode at any second.
51. The Little Purple People-Eater: A purple sports car would be the best fit for this name, but it can also be used to describe any type of car that is driven by someone with a lot of anger issues.
52. The Fuzz Box: This would work best for a pink or purple sports car.
53. The Big Black Beast: This moniker would work best for a menacing-looking car with an exterior color of black.
54. The Blue-Eyed Beast: This would work best for a sports car with a bright blue exterior color, but it can also be used to describe a car that is pretty quick and powerful.
55. The Ice Cream Cone: A white sports car would fit the bill best.
56. The Iron Beast: This would work best for any type of car that looks like it could be dropped from an airplane and still function properly.
57. The Cavalier: A stylish sports car that is driven by someone who looks like a prince or princess would be the best fit for this moniker.
58. The Little Red Devil: This would work best for a red sports car with an exterior color of any shade.
59. The Go-Cart: This name would work best for a little car with a body design that looks like it has been made out of toys.
60. The Fat Brown Burro: This moniker would work best for a brown sports car or any other type of vehicle with the color brown.
61. The Little Blue Star: This would work best for a blue sports car with an exterior color of any shade.
62. The Swanky Sedant: A black or grey sports car with a sleek body design would be the best fit for this name, a car that just stepped out of a magazine because everything about it is so well put together.
63. The Little Pink Bug: A pink sports car with an exterior color of any shade would fit this best.
64. The Metallic Beast: This would work best for a silver or grey sports car, a car that might have the tendency to try and intimidate everyone else.
65. The Black Hornet: A dark green sports car would be the best fit for this name.
66. The Chocolate Thunder: This moniker would work best for a chocolate brown or black car with an exterior color of any shade, a car that might try and intimidate everyone else with their loud booming exhaust.
67. The Silver Bullet: A silver sports car would fit this name the best, but you could also use it to refer to anyone who is pretty fast and gets where they’re going without ever having to deal with traffic.
68. The Little Purple Monster: A purple sports car with an exterior color of any shade would fit this best, but it can also be used to describe a car that is pretty small but does its best to make (unsuccessfully) everyone think she is big and tough.
69. The Chubby Brown Burro: This moniker would work best for a brown sports car with a sturdier body design.
70. The Little Pink Pig: This would work best for a pink sports car with a lighter body design.
71. The Little Blue Star: This would work best for a car with an exterior color of any shade that seems to be personalized because everyone is spending so much time staring at the stars.
72. The Black Hornet: This moniker would work best for a black sports car that isn’t too streamlined because the body design seems to be taking up a lot of space.
We hope you had fun reading this article as we enjoyed writing it! Hopefully, some of these funny names for cars made it to your shortlist. And by the way, which one did you like the most? Any other suggestions?